In this video I give you the latest stimulus update as of April 15, 2020. In this video I talk about:
– why I'm disappointed in the IRS Get My Payment Tool
– who can update their direct deposit information using the IRS Get My Payment Tool (and who can't!)
– who I'm keeping an eye on with respect to future stimulus packages
– Nancy Pelosi's letter to her Democratic colleagues yesterday
– the guy who (briefly) thought he got an $8.2 million stimulus check
The stimulus I am referring to is the CARES Act that was signed into law on March 27, 2020.
The information I am sharing is current as of the morning of April 15, 2020.
However, the government is changing its mind on the stimulus on an almost daily basis, so any information stated in this video may change tomorrow.